To learn more about where we are going and what we'll be up to, click here to visit the Duwamish River Clean Up Coalition. We'll be visiting the neighborhood of South Park to learn as much as we can about the Duwamish River.
Monday, April 11, 2011
- Check out this GREAT e mail to Ms. Hunter from the Mayor's office about our visit!
- To: Hunter, Patricia Subject:
- Maple Elementary Visit to Mayor's Office
- Good morning Mrs. Hunter, As you know one of your 5th grade classes visited the mayor’s office last week. The student’s teacher and volunteers did a great job preparing them for their visit to City Hall. The class shared a little bit of time with the mayor and had a quick tour of the office and were polite and engaged throughout the visit. Please thank your teachers and students for taking the time to stop by.
- James Bush Office of Mayor Mike McGinn James.Bush@Seattle.Gov 206-684-9288 (desk) 206-261-2317 (cel)